Will i be charged immediately if i upgrade my plan ?

Options
i don't want to get charged twice for a service i don't use no more

Answers

• remi  lalancette
    remi lalancette Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Same here we shall receive a reduction instead of loosing one month with a useless plan ...
  • Amelia Bouchard
    Amelia Bouchard Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    you should look under the plans rubric i found interesting informations on this lobby that said no change will be applied right away but you will have to wait the next month for your change taking effects
  • austin awashish
    austin awashish Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    ok i don't know really what you are trying to say maybe should wait until i can understand better the basics of all that but thanks ...
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    Don't worry austin i believe you will be able to build a plan that suits you unfortunately like i was anxious today when seeing my 10$ plan left me unable to make call i just purchased couple addon and upgraded my plan so like this i was able to keep my account sending and receiving text plus call so you will be fine sure you will pay extra ten dollar for addon but they are one time use only so don't worry :)
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hello Austin ,
    You can change your plan as often and as much as you like. All plan changes will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle. Any change to your plan must be made 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle. During those 48 hours, systems are frozen and no change can be made.
    Have a nice day!
    Marius Daniel
This discussion has been closed.