Am I now a "late-payer" because Fizz has payment issues?

My credit card is 100% operative yet Fizz said they were unable to use it for current payment. I got my phone suspended for few hours I think and now it's working again. The internet is incredibly slow, however (not working in chrome) and I just received a notification from Fizz saying that I should re-check my credit card number. It's 100% okay! I made my activation payment with this same card. I just added it again and it appears twice... This is frustrating as I was looking for some rewards when paying on time! :(

Answers

• jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    This problem is really frustrating , never been in the situation but they got to resolve this and add a Payment now option on the website FAST !
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    As far as I can tell, there are no rewards for your payment being successful the first time they try to take it. Other than, of course, the reward of your phone continuing to work.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Just chat with Fizz, I found this is the only way to find someone who can resolve problem. Don't do fb messenger, don't do contact form, both are backed up by some very very junior support.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Stephania ,
    In order to fix your situation contact us via live chat or Facebook Messenger: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Have a nice day!
    Marius Daniel
  • Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 783 ✭✭
    It seems to be a recurring problem where customers have a valid method of payment, but Fizz process seems not to be working in certain cases.
    I wish they would have a manual procedure to handle these cases, as it seems that they are suspending service because payment didn't go through.
    Normally when an automated process is not 100% reliable, you should have an alternate procedure. My opinion.
    Contact them and I hope that they will help you to fix it.
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.