When register a new account, it shows "You have reached the maximum number of credit cards allowed o

When register a new account, it shows "You have reached the maximum number of credit cards allowed on an account"?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    This seems to be a new bug in Fizz system. Many users hit that issue.
    I think that you have to chat with Fizz to have it fixed.
    To contact Fizz open a help page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    and you'll see a bubble chat within 15 seconds at the bottom right.
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    It's either a bug or your Credit card is not accepted in the system
    Contact Fizz for support
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,084 admin
    Hello, Yu!
    Please contact us by Fizz Chat to discuss and address this issue in a timely fashion. https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us#
    Respectfully,
    Jiri
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    I have a similar error as well when setting up a new account for my sister. It looks like that we cannot activate more than 3 at the same address....this is stupid, nowadays most of people have a cell phone. I change to the neighbor address and problem solved. I guess once I received the sim card and activated, I can change the billing address. About same credit card many phone, I understand, FIdo also have that restriction. But many phone, different credit card but same billing address, I believe this is normal nowadays.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    If you added 2 credit cards there before and delete one , it will record history and show you this message. Need contact Fizz chat and remove this restriction.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    They should add an option or write that the system will update the card number in X time
  • Amarjeet
    Amarjeet Posts: 1 ✭✭
    I have the same issue and had one cc before and just trying to update the billing address for it. Will contact Fizz team via chat.. Waiting from last 10 mins on it with #1 in waiting list :)