SIM not delivered

I ordered for a SIM card two weeks before. My account shows SIM card delivered. But I did not receive it yet. Please assist.

Answers

• redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Try contacting the courrier; you should have received a tracking number to follow-up with them.
    If not, contact Fizz via Facebook Messenger to get another one sent to you for free.
  • Michael P. 8945
    Michael P. 8945 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Courrier just left the small envelope in front of our door. Even though we have a mailbox right next to the door.
    When I saw the email confirming delivery, I went home at lunch to check.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    I'm leaving in a condo and carrier left it in the main floor. Could have been stolen. Look carfuly, it's looking like the picture attached. Otherwise, find the link on your account under "order history" and follow the link, you'll got the carrier contacts infos. Call them. If they cannot solve the issue, check with Fizz suppor, if they can resend you one for free.
  • Daniel P. 6000
    Daniel P. 6000 Posts: 21 ✭✭

I share your pain.

They also dropped the small envelope in the snow for me, I shoveled it.... that is when I found it.

While I have a mailbox...

• kamurb
    kamurb Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Courier guys will stick the envelope to the mailbox and there are chances that someone might have taken!!!
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    They left mine on door handle. Anybody pass by can take it.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,804 admin
    Hello, Sharon!
    Please contact our Customer Service Team at your earliest convenience to resolve this concern.
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us#
    Respectfully,
    Jiri
This discussion has been closed.