Hardly used data, being told: "You're out of data"?

Browser of my Blackberry Q10 is closed. Device used for emails ONLY. Had 500 Mb with previous provider and NEVER ran out of data. With Fizz I have 2 GB / month and after few days am already "OUT OF DATA"?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Can you verify on your phone what is the actual usage ?
    You should turn mobile data usage monitoring on your phone because Fizz data usage is not reliable.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    As we are customers like you helping each others, we don't have access to your account. Please chat with the chat button on the bottom of the screen, on your right, or contact Fizz.ca via FB Messenger.
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Verify with Fizz seems to be a bug
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Hi Aryeh,
    Is this a notification you received via email or text? or are you able to validate in your account that the data was actually used? If it's an email you received or SMS message stating you used all your data, there is a known issue that some of these notification triggers are not working as they should.
    Thanks,
    Jay
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Also, can we rely on consumption in the overview in our account? I feel I have used very little data so far. Need to install 3G Watchdog next month to ensure not use all my data before the end of my billing cycle.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Other bug from Fizz
This discussion has been closed.