Fizz, a 'SELF-SERVE' company?

Options
Sean H.
Sean H. Posts: 186 ✭✭
Fizz prides itself on being self-serve, yet a vast portion of their website functions are buggy or simply don't work. It would be great if I could manage my own addons/bonuses without experiencing 5-10 website issues that shouldn't exist in late 2018.
I sent two different requests to fizz (by contact form) : One for a scam text I received from a Fizz number, another for a website function that didn't work.
They responded to my 'fraud report' with the following email:
''Hello Sean,
I'm sorry for this situation.
Have you tried with another web browser?
A**na - Fizz Team''
Now I don't think I need to explain why this is an absolutely useless response, I'm reporting a scam text message and you ask me to 'change web browser'? Maybe they got confused between my two tickets? Nonetheless, very dissapointing.
They also responded to my second contact form regarding their buggy website, and they gave me the general non-helpful response ''Change browser, everything seems to be working fine... '' I've done it on two different devices using 4 different browers: it doesn't work. I'm not sure how or why I need to convince Fizz that something is broken as it's not my job nor should it be.
Fizz, if you want to be a self-serve company PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to PROPERLY respond to requests instead of wasting your customers time with quick easy answers. Yes you're overworked and understaffed, no that's not the customer's fault nor should they pay for this.
/Rant over

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hi Sean,
    We understand your frustration.
    We're a new mobile operator still in our launch phase with everything that it entails.
    We're working hard to improve, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Don't hesitate to message us back for any additional assistance.

Have a nice day!
    -Luciana
This discussion has been closed.