No option for manual payment??

I received an email TODAY that my payment failed. and TODAY, i can't make any calls and my service was interrupted.
Now, I have no clue why the payment failed, since my credit card info is the same as what i have used before, which worked for the last 3 payments, and nothing has changed/still valid card.
I am also not able to pay manually "for security reasons, that option is not available". I now apparently have to wait 24h before another payment attempt, and before my account can be reactivated.
This is outrageous and just unacceptable to penalize your customer for no fault of their own AND without providing them another alternative for payment!

Answers

• Nate W.
    Nate W. Posts: 17 ✭✭
    That sucks... would hate to have the same problem and worse have internet cut off.
    All if not all our services are tied to the Internet service, VOIP (landline) - Alarm, IPTV, Security Cameras, School Work...etc
    Fizz should probably set up a temporary triage to filter out common problems which can be resolved by FAQs or KB from the community vs Showstoppers and iron out those critical problems which can be easily solved by talking to an actual person.... things that the community wouldnt necessarily be able to solve.
  • I have contacted Fizz via messenger, and they can't do anything about it. I just have to be patient apparently.
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Contact Fizz via the chat online , they will force the payment and your line will be back online in the next hours.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hi Antsa,
    I can see that an answer has been given to you in private. If your issue isn't resolved, please contact us again by chat or private message on Facebook.
    Have a lovely day!
    Radu
  • Hello Fizz team,
    Yes I did connect with a representative from Fizz via messenger, however, as mentioned in my post, nothing could be done. I would appreciate any help to reactivate my account.
  • Whizz
    Is your credit card expired?
    You can update your credit card or other payment information any time. To prevent overdue payment, the update must take place 24 hours before the start of your plan’s next payment cycle to ensure your account is updated in time for your next payment.
    To update your payment method Go to My Plans in your account. Click on Manage > Payment method.
    You must add a new credit card before removing an old credit card from your account.
    Was your payment rejected?
    If your credit card payment was rejected, you have until 11:59 p.m. on the first day of your next payment cycle to pay the amount due or your service may be suspended.
    You will have a 7-day grace period after the start of your next payment cycle package to keep unused data and rewards in your mobile plan.
    After this 7-day grace period your SIM card can be disabled and your phone number made available to other Fizz customers. You will also lose any Fizz rewards.
    This process occurs automatically; you will receive automated reminders. To fix this situation, contact customer service via chat.
    Raluca
  • Whizz
    Hello, Rose!
    We are looking into that option currently. Thank you for your kind suggestion!
    Respectfully,
    Jiri
This discussion has been closed.