My account is blocked in the middle of a payment period, what can I do?

My payment period starts on 19th. On Feb 11, I received an email says my credit card is rejected, and at the same time my account was blocked. I cannot use my phone, and cannot logon Fizz.ca. What can I do? Thanks.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Hi Jeffrey,
    Pls contact us by chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter in order to help you.
    Have a great evening!
    Georgiana
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Your payment was charged back . So your current month payment failed. Please contact Fizz asap before they permanently block.
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    You don't have to create a new account , Contact them via Facebook messenger
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    Jeffrey W. #2690 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    It's not a technical issue, shouldn't be difficult. Someone just need to unblock my account. It's simple like that.
    They cut me just because their own mistake, and there is no way to contact them.
    Making mistake is not a problem, especially for a new system like Fizz;
    however, do not fix the mistake when you know it's a mistake, that is a problem.
    Fixing the mistake is so easy - they just need to unblock me, and figure out the reason later.
    They just don't do it, and do nothing but let me waiting, forever.
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    Am I targeted and punished by my comments on this post? SMS (2-factor authentication) issues https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1808946-sms-2-factor-authentication-issues ? I am not sure.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Use chat to reach support faster. This is not a big deal, you need deal with fizz directly to fix it. This is user community,. All are volunteers.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Follow the complaints process set out by Fizz in this article.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues-step-3
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    I have gone through all the channels, including many times many hours Facebook chatting, website chatting, and formal complaint form. Nothing worked. All they tell me is that they can do nothing, and let me wait for someone contact me which never happen. It has been 4 days! They charged me normally and successfully, and blocked me in the middle of a payment period! It's outrages!!!
  • Jeffrey W. #2690
    I already did step 3 - complaint. did not help
  • Allison W.
    It will take a few days for the complaint to be processed.
  • Allison W.
    @M.T. The quick cut off wouldn't be such a problem if you could log into your account and choose to make an immediate payment, or go out to a store and buy a prepaid card to top it up--those options are both available with other prepaid cell providers as far as I am aware. If they want to provide minimal customer service, they should be providing better self-serve options.
  • Zef
    Zef Posts: 74 ✭✭
    This happened to me twice last month.No explanation from fizz.But mobile and internet works well-no complains.