Where can I get billing statement?

Options
Liya
Liya Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2023 in About my account
I can only see my receipt under "My plans" => "Transaction history", is there any other place that I can get my billing statement with my cell number and name? Thanks

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    No there is no billing statement. All you have is a transaction history.
    You can click on each history to have the amount with tax added and that's it.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Most pay as you go phone plans don't have the full bill that you see with other plans. What you see under transaction history is all you get with Fizz.
  • Jeremiah H.
    Jeremiah H. Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    I had the same question, good to know that there is no billing statement.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    Prepaid is like buying a coffee...you pay, you go.
  • Dan G. #12224
    Dan G. #12224 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

their business motto is very sketchy. seems like a fly-by-night, mom & pop rip off joint.

Cant even access invoices for business tax purposes???? wtf

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Usually, your transaction history under "My Plans" is the primary place to view your billing details. However, if you're looking for a more detailed billing statement that includes your cell number and name, there might be a couple of options to consider:

1. Detailed Invoice: Sometimes, companies provide a more detailed invoice or billing statement upon request. This might not be automatically available in your account, but you can request it through customer support.
    2. Email Statements: Check the email account associated with your Fizz account. Sometimes, service providers send detailed monthly statements via email, which include your name, cell number, and other billing details.
    3. Customer Support: If you can't find the detailed statement you need, the best course of action is to reach out to Fizz's customer support. They can provide specific instructions on how to obtain a detailed billing statement, or they might be able to send it to you directly.
    4. Account Settings: Sometimes, more detailed information can be found in a different section of your account settings. It's worth exploring all sections of your account just in case.
  • Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

If you need to contact Fizz customer service, they will create a ticket if the situation warrants it.

We cannot contact directly to technical support.

The idea of this page https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us is to explain how you can access the chat bubble. If you do a search in the Solution Hub related to your issue and access the help page the chat bubble will appear at the right corner.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• wayne
    wayne Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options

that thread is from almost 5 years ago

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options

Hello wayne  ,

Thanks for notifying us.

We`ll close this post at this point.

Thanks and have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator.