how cancel my plan from Fizz and get my refund

Jiangzhou H.
Jiangzhou H. Posts: 7 ✭✭
The customer service of Fizz exhausted my tolerance of waiting for a phone number transfer. I tried to do the transfer online by providing my account number in my former phone service provider. Fizz said the transfer is failed and ask me to provide my account number and my phone's IMEI. I received several emails from Fizz and also demand of submitting contact form. I think Fizz service team did not read my reply, because each time their email repeated the same requirement regardless that these information is already provided.
Fizz does have digital service, you can not speak to them. Any way I do not want to waste my time in such poor service and try to cancel my plan. however, I can not find an unsubscribe button in my plan manage. Anybody, who knows how to cancel a plan and get refund from Fizz please leave your valuable message here. thanks.

Answers

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    Your patience would equal $$$.
    You will not always need customer support once it works.
    It's a temporary set back. The savings will be permanent.
    Data rollover for the next 2 billing cycles permit you to select a smaller data plan than you would somewhere else.
    Think about it, you are punishing yourself. :-)
  • frederick M. #835
    frederick M. #835 Posts: 197 ✭✭
    go to your profile then unsubscribe
  • Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    @Frederick M. He can not unsubscribe until he has successfully activated a SIM with a plan.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    If it's less than 15 day, ask Fizz refund you. It's always last choice to do credit card charge back.
  • Pavel P. #473
    Pavel P. #473 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Try to activate your sim again, but don't port your number, choose any random number they provide. After activation you will see unsubscribe button and will have 15 days trial to cancel
This discussion has been closed.