New billing cycle - no data to start the month?

Options
E S.
E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
Today is the first day of a new billing cycle in which my plan changed to 4GB Canada+USA - my account says 0.00MB left. 5 or 6 days ago I received a text that I have a 0.04GB rollover, even though I had much more data remaining. Today my account info says I have 285.45MB left out of a "Loyalty Data 500 Mb Charge 30 days". Is that all the data I have? Why did the rollover happen nearly a week early and was completely inaccurate? Why does my new monthly data not show up properly? I assume a few other users have experienced this issue... please advise.

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    Options
    Ok. Good to know there is no solution (as expected). Thanks. On a side note, I did notice that my plan is being billed at the previous month's rate even though I added a few features that should have increased my monthly bill. Perhaps this is some form of compensation for customers on "introductory pricing"...
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options
    Hi,
    I can confirm that your ticket is still in progress and once we have an update, we'll let you know via email.
    I really am sorry for this inconvenience.
    Have a good one!
    Luciana
  • annie nguyen
    annie nguyen Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,
    Was this problem resolved? I am experiencing the same problem and it is very frustrating as I am travelling tomorrow and need to know that I won't be charged extra if I go over. My 4GB doesn't appear and I just started my cycle yesterday. I have practically no data left for the next 30 days.
  • Bilal Ahmad
    Bilal Ahmad Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Also on the same boat.
This discussion has been closed.