Ho long will it take to get a response after customer service has opened a ticket for you?

Tatiana W.
Tatiana W. Posts: 23 ✭✭
i have been having problems with my data, fizz customer service opened up a ticket for me 2 days ago and said they will contact me by email when the issue is resolved.
So, do ppl know how long will it take to receive a response?

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    If you're lucky you get 1 reply per 1-2 days. They are understaffed and overworked with issues that they clearly did not plan ahead for.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Hello Tatiana,
    I see that the ticket forwarded for the issue your reported is resolved. Our team got back to you via e-mail.
    So sorry for the delay.
    Have a lovely day.
    Ionut
  • Tatiana W.
    Tatiana W. Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hi Whizz,
    Yes, you guys got back to me but the issue was NOT resolved!
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    Hello Tatiana,
    Thank you for the feedback. I've just re-escalated the ticket for further investigation. Following the resolution we will get back to you via e-mail.
    Good day.
    Ionut
  • Anne N.
    Anne N. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Like 8 years. Good luck! Can’t wait to switch from fizz.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    It really depends on how complex and how priority your issue is. I've been waiting months now for my transaction history to be fixed, but I expec tthat non-functioning data would get a higher priority since my account otherwise works properly.
  • Anne N.
    Anne N. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Allison, you would expect that would be the case but they don’t seem to care if you’re without actual service for several days. All they had to do was verify my payment. After a couple of days the system figured it out on its own, then a day after that tech support told me they fixed it. Erm, no. No you didn’t.
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    It depends on the issue but I am telling you it might test your patience big time
This discussion has been closed.