Sim card not connecting to network

I recently bought a sim card from Fizz, made a new plan. And today i just got it, activated it and put it in my phone, generating a new number.
But i still can't connect to any cellular network, can't make call, text, or anything. I took a screenshot of my sim card status, to see if it can help :)

Answers

• MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 655 ✭✭
    You can contact fizz on Facebook messenger with this link : https://m.me/fizzca
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Benjamin L. 3483 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Update : Tried the sim in another phone, didnt work at all. Maybe the problem is a defective sim card ? I'll try to contact Fizz on facebook. I even tried to use my friend Videotron sim card to make sure my device was compatible. I don't know what to do anymore to be honest. Still no email as of yet
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Update: Received an email asking me to reactivate my Sim card, but when i enter the code it say invalid number. Tried to contact the Customer support, but still nothing
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,802 admin
    Hey Benjamin L,
    Sorry to hear about the situation, I sent you a PM with a ticket # for reference. Will get this resolved asap.
    Jay
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Thanks Jay, will wait for the outcome. I'll update the post as soon as i'm able to use the network.
  • Whizz
    Sounds good - thanks :)
    Jay
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Still no answer about anything, no service and no communication. I was kinda hoping it will be fixed by now..
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Alright, nothing done yet. But i'm just wondering if you guys couldnt just send a new sim card, and refund the plan ? So when i get the sim, i activate it again and then everything should be fine ? Anyway, will update tomorrow to see if something is done :)
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Update : Still nothing. Kinda feel like im paying for nothing right now.. Almost a week since i asked the problem to be solved.
  • Whizz
    Hi,
    I just added a note on your ticket, so we can speed up a little the resolution.
    Once we have an update, we'll contact you via email.
    Luciana
  • Benjamin L. 3483
    Update : It finally work ! Only took them 10 days, which in retrospective. Since its christmas, i'll consider it normal. Anyway, is there any way to get the 10 days i lost of service back ? Or maybe a partial refund ?
  • Hi Fizz. I have the same problem, could it be possible that you fix it?