Poll - Should Fizz Extend The Introductory Period?

Emre Y.
Emre Y. Posts: 264 ✭✭

I don't know about all you but I am really nervous about Fizz exiting the introductory period while still having major bugs and outages. I think it would be a wise decision on their part to extend the introductory period to at least the beginning of January. I encourage you to participate in the poll provided below. Maybe if we get enough attention we can convince them to extend the beta for a few more weeks, I believe this would benefit everyone. As it stands currently I don't believe anyone will be willing to pay full price for the service Fizz is offering.

Should Fizz extend the introductory period to have more time to refine the bugs in their system?

Yes

No

Created with Survey Maker

Answers

• Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    There shouldn't be any deadline.
    Once all bugs and glitches are resolved, Fizz should then announce the end of the introductory pricing.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    All good things must come to an end.
    The mobile introductory prices will end next April. Why not make the most of it by inviting a friend to join Fizz, you will both earn a $25 referral bonus.
    Toute bonne chose a une fin.
    Les prix de lancement prendront fin en avril prochain. Profitez-en pour inviter vos amis à se joindre à la communauté Fizz, vous obtiendrez chacun une prime de référence de 25 $.
    (Source: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/)
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Too late to apologize
This discussion has been closed.