Here we go again. Not able to send texts this time...really Fizz??

Kenny L. #23
Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
This was understandable when Fizz was in beta. Now it's unacceptable. Fizz is clearly not ready to be deployed into mainstream. I'm no longer able to send texts. Can receive them as well as in/out calls. Fizz needs to get their act straight before going out of beta.

Answers

• James M. #1533
    James M. #1533 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Contact Fizz support about the problem because for me, I'm able to send texts to any number without issues. Good luck!
  • Julien C. 10331
    Julien C. 10331 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Do not work for me right now as well. It was working this morning. It is very annoying because I am using text message for my 2 steps authenticator. I cannot login to my google account right now. And overall, sending and receiving text message with Fizz is suuuper slow. It's unacceptable. Very desapointed.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Hello Julien Chabanon ,

We are aware that some SMS from certain providers don't reach destination. The Fizz team is working on it with the concerned providers. You can find more information on the link below:

https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1808946-sms-2-factor-authentication-issues

In the meantime, we recommend that you choose alternative options to get those confirmations like via e-mail.

Thanks for your understanding.
    -Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.