Fizz TV on LG C5
Hello! I don't find the Fizz TV app on the LG C5 app store, any ideas why? I had to uninstall it on election night since it wasn't working. At least I can cast from my phone. Thanks!
Answers
-
Hello Frederic G. 48790,
I am sorry for the situation you have encountered.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to see if the Fizz TV app becomes available again on your LG C5:
Restart your TV: Turn off your TV, unplug it from the power outlet for about 20 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on.
Check for software updates: Make sure your TV is running the latest available software version.
Check the LG Content Store again: Verify that your TV's region settings are correct (Canada) and search for the Fizz TV app again.
If the app is still unavailable after trying these steps, please contact us via live chat here: https://fizz.ca/en/support so our team can look into this further and assist you.
I hope you have a pleasant evening!
-Mihai, Community Moderator1