RCS message not working
uninstalled and redownloaded google message and took a whole day trying to find out what was the problem. Fizz blocked My RCS without letting me know. im unable to send any message until next month because they decided that RCS message require a text plan which was only for sms back then. At the same time, they increased the sms plan from 3$ to 4$. Thank you very much fizz.
Answers
-
Hi @dkoa3029
You are not the only one Fizzer who are unsatisfied about that. Other posts mentioned it. I suggest one of those (in French by @Gaetan J. #25975) where Fizzers ask Fizz to reintroduce it like before. You could add your approbation.
Don't forget to write your message in French.
Have a nice day
0 -
I kind of feel, it might be my fault. I mentioned in post not too long ago how, contrary to the Fizz FAQ, RCS worked without an unlimited text plan on Android but not iPhone…
0