Fizz account points vs. community forum points
I know this forum has its own point system, but I'm interested in the points that count toward my Fizz account level. Does Fizz publish a complete breakdown of how many rewards points are earned for each action (bill payments, referrals, purchases, data gifting, etc.)? If so, where can I find it?
Best Answer
-
Here's an entry from reddit, though I saw similar posts published on this forum before as well, no official complete list though:
- Earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on your monthly plan or add-ons.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar you spend on a phone purchase.
- Earn 3 points for every data gift you make.
- Earn 200 points for every confirmed referral.
- Earn points for badges (hero, dinosaur, etc.) click on them to find out the points associated and the tasks to be completed to receive them
On the forum:
- Earn 3 points for answering a question.
- Earn an extra 5 bonus points for answering within 5 minutes.
- Earn 50 points if your answer is chosen as the best answer (does not count if it is your own question).
- Earn 100 points for each month of activity.
- Earn points for badges
2
Answers
-
Fizz info are not «complètes» I seek a lot when I arrived. I have some answers from other fizzers. And I learn by experimentation and observation. And I share.
We are lucky to have a nice Community.
0 -
This is such a helpful list! Thank you!
0 -
It looks kike something i have already shared. But you have to discover by yourself or with other Fizzer how to progress on the forum level and that the points it gives are add to the Account points. In an old post I have already ask to Fizz to be more clear about it
0 -
Very Good list. 👍
0 -
@makejopa we discussed a similar topic here.
I can state by my own observation that 3 points for answering a question and 5 extra points answering a question within 5 minutes count for both, the Fizz account and the Fizz forum account.
For the daily/weekly/monthly forum leader (or even top 5?) I cannot tell if (some of) the forum points are transfered to the Fizz account, too. Maybe somebody else made that observation?
In this thread, one said that for each active month in the forum, 100 points are added to the Fizz forum account and 50 points are added to the Fizz account. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention on that so I did not observe it by my own, yet.
I agree that a transparent breakdown would be very helpful!
0 -
I can confirm that there is 10 points added on the Account each time you are the leader of the day. There is a badge on the forum for the same thing :
But I learned on the Forum that we can get just one time the points of the Forum badges. So, I think you get points on the Forum just the first time you are leader of the day . But I am not sure because I dont't check any more my points on the Forum (because important points are those of the account for the Fizz rewards program).
1 -
@SuperFrizz 5CQ2W thank you helping to collect pieces of information bit by bit 🙂.
Maybe I was just naïve thinking if I unlock a badge multiple times I would get Forum points multiple times, too haha. I will (we all should) keep an eye on that!
0
