15 days free trial

LoveToronto16
LoveToronto16 Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi (asking for friend)

If I sign up for 15 days free trial

Then if I like the fizz service

Can I port number before 15 days or I have to wait 15 days?

Also when will I get charge?

Thank you

Best Answer

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 29,005 admin
    Answer ✓

    Hello LoveToronto16,
    Thank you for your question.

    If you're using the 15-day free trial, you do not need to wait for the trial to end before switching to Fizz. You can subscribe to a regular Fizz plan at any time during the trial period if you're satisfied with the service. Once you activate a paid plan, the free trial ends automatically. You have here the complete set of information related to the 15 days trial: What are the details of the Fizz free trial? | Fizz

    During the trial, Fizz provides you with a temporary number via eSIM, and your current provider's service remains active, so you can test the network without transferring your number right away. Please note that this trial is not available in the Quebec area.

    Regarding number transfer, you can port your mobile number when you subscribe to a paid Fizz plan. There is no requirement to wait the full 15 days before requesting the transfer.

    I wish you a great day!
    Peter, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.