Rcs not working

Antoine514h2
Antoine514h2 Posts: 2 ✭
I was using rcs messaging without problem since many years with fizz but since the last morning it stopped working and I got a problem code 4002. Already tried to remove and reinstall my messaging app (google message), turn off and on rcs chat, wait 1 day with the rcs chat off, reboot the phone. The APN are setting correctly. Can you help me with that problem?

Answers

  • SuperFrizz 5CQ2W
    SuperFrizz 5CQ2W Posts: 4,079 ✭✭

    Some Fizzers noticed the same problem in an other post. Fizz change this option. I'll try to send you the link for more info

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 28,996 admin
    edited 9:31PM

    Hello Antoine514h2 ,
    I am sorry to hear about the situation you have encountered with RCS messaging.
    Upon reviewing your account, I noticed that text messages are not included in your current mobile plan.
    One of the requirements for using RCS with Fizz is having a mobile plan that includes unlimited text messaging, along with access to mobile data or a Wi‑Fi connection.
    For more information, please consult our FAQ here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-rcs-messaging-android-phones
    You can add text messaging to your plan by submitting a plan change request via My Plans > Manage My Plan > Change My Plan. Please keep in mind that any modification to your plan is subject to the Plan Change Policy: https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy
    Thank you for your kind understanding.
    Have a nice day!
    -Gabriela, Community Moderator


     

This discussion has been closed.