eSIM transfer

I just bought a new phone and would like to transfer my eSIM. I tried going through Overview --> Manage --> Change my SIM and I'm directed to a page that says:

Let’s make sure it’s really you.
For security purposes, a Customer Service agent must validate your identity before your request to change your SIM card can be processed.

Nothing to interact with on the page and no emails sent. Not sure where to go from there. I tried starting a chat via Help --> Contact Us --> Start a chat, but that button also does nothing. How can I transfer my eSIM?

Best Answers

  • G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 10,328 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

    Hi, use a private mode of browser with online live support here:

    Contact us | Fizz

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 28,976 admin
    edited September 28 Answer ✓

    Hello @chrisharrington,

    Verifying your Fizz account, the eSIM swap was made successfully, the order is completed.
     You can test the services with the new phone following the steps from our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line
    if you encounter any issues, do not hesitate to contact us by chat:  https://fizz.ca/en/support
    If the chat bubble is not appearing, please clear cache memory of your browser and cookies and try to access it from an incognito page of your browser.
    Thank you for your cooperation. 
    Have a nice day!
    -Simona, Community Moderator

Answers

  • Use_code_VGTIB
    Use_code_VGTIB Posts: 2,870 ✭✭

    Hi, if the UI isn't showing up correctly, you can try disabling browser addons, or using private browsing mode.

This discussion has been closed.