Unable to use the Smart Switch app to transfer from my S23 to a new S26 Ultra
I am Unable to use the Smart Switch app to transfer from my S23 to a new S26 Ultra.
In S23, I have all the settings correct and both are in the same wi-fi and I also tried a cable connected to both but no luck. I am not able to see the options as mentioned in the you tube vlog:
https://youtu.be/Z_1TMwurzak?si=-Xly8936CJyfeGv2
Can you help in this regards?
In S23, I have all the settings correct and both are in the same wi-fi and I also tried a cable connected to both but no luck. I am not able to see the options as mentioned in the you tube vlog:
https://youtu.be/Z_1TMwurzak?si=-Xly8936CJyfeGv2Can you help in this regards?
0
Answers
-
Hi.
- Update Smart Switch on both phones
- Enable Nearby device scanning on the S23
- Use a real USB‑C data cable (not charge‑only)
The original Samsung cable Or any cable labeled USB‑C 3.0 / 3.1 / data
- Start Smart Switch on the S26 Ultra first (Receive data)
- Same Wi‑Fi, Bluetooth ON
- Reset network settings on the S23 if wireless still fails
0