Fizzy website is completely slow

Jweed
Jweed Posts: 3
edited October 3 in My Mobile
it is ridiclously slow ,also shows phones are available but when you want to check out ,it says someone else was faster and out of stock .thank you for proving how shtty is your services ,I could imagine how shtty could be your signal coverage l and supports if I need any help

Best Answer

• MOG
    MOG Posts: 554 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Instead of bashing the service, send them an official complaint.
    It is a low budget service. You have to be aware that it might have some part of the app or service that are not as excellent than other big company. For example, there is no support by phone, you have to chat with the support team.

The signal coverage is excellent. You can see it here: https://fizz.ca/en/coverage
    Never had trouble with them in 5 years and it keeps improving.

Answers

• MOG
    MOG Posts: 554 ✭✭

Also, even bigger companies have flaws in their systems

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 169 ✭✭
    edited October 22

One of the great things about Fizz is that we are not locked 8th any contracts and can leave anytime without penalty.

I live in Winnipeg where there are no Fizz towers, only roaming partner networks and I have no troubles at all. Fizz uses partners towers here and my reception is identical to what I had with my other company, plan that cost double.

As for product availability when shopping online, the experience is the same with any other retailer. Sometimes one can’t be quick enough before they run out of stock. Some times the stock is replenished later. I believe that depending on the province you are in, there are consumer regulations that require a company to have reasonable stock on hand for a sale, unless they advertise “limited availability”.

Check again and let us know how you make out.

Cheers,

Brad

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,740 admin
    edited October 3

Hello @Jweed

We're sorry for the inconvenience and that we didn't meet your standards.

If you have other questions or concerns, please contact us directly so we can assist you and discuss further. You also have the possibility to submit a complaint directly from your Fizz account → My settings → Contact forms.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Have a great night!

-Ingrid, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.