Fizz TV for Roku users

HW
HW Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited September 6 in TV

Here is something interesting about Fizz.

Fizz should give priority to Roku users and here is why:

Roku users have very limited ways to watch LIVE tv, unlike Android TV and Fire TV users.

Also I think that what Fizz is doing with the “beta” program is very unfair for Roku users because they can’t take advantage of the program and they will have to wait and maybe pay the full price at a later date.

Fizz should be a serious company and make sure that everyone is included when they launch new programs such as “beta test programs”.

If Roku users switch to Android TV or Fire TV they will find good ways to watch live tv.

Vmedia tv app, Freedom tv app and River TV app are already on Roku and they are all the same developer with the same app with just a different logo and name.

Best Answer

Answers

• ArkhamDemon
    ArkhamDemon Posts: 5
    I agree. Fizz should do that
  • Djouher B. #4097
    Djouher B. #4097 Posts: 7 ✭✭

QUelqu'un peut me dire si l'a télé avec fizz est intéressante?

• Djouher B. #4097
    Djouher B. #4097 Posts: 7 ✭✭

C'est intéressant ?

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,448 ✭✭

You have on English forum. Vous êtes sur le forum anglais.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,448 admin

Hello HW,
    Thank you for your suggestion.

We value all feedback and suggestions as we aim to offer a service that is suitable and accessible for all Fizz customers. We are gradually working on making the Fizz TV app compatible with a variety of devices. However, in order for everything to function properly, we need to take our time. We kindly ask for your patience if the Fizz TV app is not yet compatible with your device. If any new devices are added, we will update this list.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.