No ringing

lkreglewsk
lkreglewsk Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited August 28 in My Mobile

My daughter has a galaxy s9 10 yr old phone, she is in the fizz Network, when I call her, I can here it ring on my side but she still able to get phone calls, I reseated the sim that did solve it,, I put here sim in another phone witch is newer galaxy s21 and it works fine, so either it's a setting or here phone in incompatible but it work before with a delay in the ringing, did fizz change there network setting?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,928 ✭✭

Hi @lkreglewsk

You should continue with the same post and not open a new one, it will be easier to follow the problem

I don't get it this point

when I call her, I can here it ring on my side but she still able to get phone calls

If your daughter's phone doesn't ring, this happens only for you? If this is the case, check the preferred ring tone in your contact

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,497 admin

Hello lkreglewsk,
    Thank you for reaching out.

We noticed that you posted multiple threads regarding a phone not ringing when you call it, either your wife's phone or your daughter's phone. I would suggest keeping in touch with us privately and letting us know some more details about the situation. 

You should test the following:
    - Another SIM card in her phone to see if it rings
    - Another person calling her to see if the same issue appears, or the issue only appears when you call he

As a last step, you can take the phone to a repair shop to conclude if the issue is with the phone, which seems most likely as the SIM worked with a different phone, however, it would be better if you got a newer phone instead of spending money on repairing the old one. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.