No ringing

lkreglewsk
lkreglewsk Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited August 25 in My Mobile

I can call my daughter's phone it rings on her side but I don't hear any ringing on my phone when I call her

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,928 ✭✭
    edited August 25

probably you have a problem with your phone

You should also try to reply to your previous post instead open a new one each time

• OlivierRobert
    OlivierRobert Posts: 3,006 ✭✭

Have you tryed to remove and reinsert your sim card?

If could also try to contact the support here: https://fizz.ca/en/support

• lkreglewsk

No I can't try that now but I will try that I thought it could be an incompatibility with her phone but it worked fine before just started yesterday

• lkreglewsk

It's funny I get more response here than I do when I try to chat with support

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭

i have the same issue with a contact who just switched to fizz. previously when they were with rogers i get a dial tone when i call. now when i call it has silence. the phone rings on their end.

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 151 ✭✭
    edited August 25

Hi,

If you are using a phone that uses the android OS, have a look at this article. As @elena code xzi4t mentioned, this problem is most likely related to your phon, or as the article below suggests, a network problem on the recepients end.

https://gadgetroyale.com/outgoing-calls-not-ringing/

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,497 admin

Hello lkreglewsk  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I verified your conversation which you had with our customer service, and they invited you to do a few troubleshooting steps, however you never did confirm if you did them or not - as these steps are vital to understand from where the issue is happening.

We need to understand if this is a network issue, phone issue and so on and so forth.

As you opened multiple posts also, I closed them and I will also close this one as I invite you to strictly discuss on chat with our agents and confirm with them if you did the requested steps which you were asked to perform.

While I understand that this might not be to your liking, having the conversation on one thread only will help the case to be resolved faster.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.