Has anyone successfully ran the Fizz TV app on a Windows PC with an Android emulator?

Marty76
Marty76 Posts: 2
edited August 20 in TV
Hi to all,

On my Windows 11 PC I've installed an Android emulator (NoxPlayer 7.0.6.1) running Android 12 64bit. I was able to download and install the Fizz TV App from the Google Play Store. I can sign in the app with my Fizz credentials. But when I try to watch any live content from any channels, it shows a black screen and no sound. However, I am able to watch everything in the (On Demand) section. If anyone can help figure why live TV is not working this would be great.

On a side note, will there be any plans to have the Fizz TV app available from the Microsoft Store?

Thanks

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 809 ✭✭

could be some configuration with the emulator. another one you could try is bluestack

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,448 ✭✭

Hi, try Virtualbox with Android 9 But not sure is work with Fizz.

• bouchera
    bouchera Posts: 2 ✭✭

same thing with bluestack (black screen and no sound)

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 346 ✭✭

I would cast on a TV.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,448 admin

Hello Marty76,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

We are glad to see that you are experimenting with our App, and you managed to download it using an emulator, however, this was not its intended purpose, therefore, this may be the reason why some of the functions are unavailable. 
    You can check our website occasionally as we will surely let our customers know if we launch the App on the Microsoft store. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.