Tons of problems.

KobiC
KobiC Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited August 13 in Your Fizz Account
Hey guys, whats up?
I'm having tons of issues with fizz, and I'm barely 2 weeks with you guys.
First, my wife's iPhone cant send SMS. I went through the entire website and FAQ section and I've done everything in there, the problem was still there. My sim works on her phone, but it seems like her phone rejects some of the features with her own sim (also cant change the label).
Fine, happens. so I've contacted you thought whatsapp and we got to a conclusion that we need a new sim and that when i get it we'll do a sim swap though the help section on fizz website. So far so good.
The issue is - I cant order a new sim through the website, it wont go to the payment page (FYI - i opened a new account and i can order a new sim with it, apparently. So i guess my main account is messed up somehow). so i went to circle k and bought a new sim, since i cant order one. now i wanted to contact the support though the help page, and the "chat with an agent" button doesnt work.
I mean, for real guys? so many problems within 2 weeks??
How do I do this sim swap?!

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 842 ✭✭

you have to contact support to get them to do the sim swap. try in different browsers and different times in the day. sometimes the website has issues. make sure you don't have adblock or anything that blocks javascript.

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,578 ✭✭

Use inPrivate with edge ou Private with Firefox. Clean cookie et temporary file for normal mode.

• KobiC
    the fact that i opened a new account and i can order a new sim and with my main account i cant is mind blowing. i really dont understand them. also 12 days that my ticket is open with no update, and when contacting support they're saying its not their department so they cant do anything to help or give me any time frame..
  • KobiC
    doesnt work on firefox as well.
  • Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 7,664 ✭✭
    edited August 12

@Whizz can you help here please?

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,509 admin

Hello KobiC  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I escalated the issue related to the first ticket to our higher-ups to see why it`s taking so long to receive an updated.

Regarding the chat feature not working, I also observed the issue and escalated a new ticket with our technical team to check what`s happening.

You will be contacted you back via e-mail in the shortest time possible once updates are received.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Regarding the Sim swap situation, you can try to submit a complaint in which you attach a picture of an ID or driver`s license and a picture used for the account`s payments so our team can review it and help you with the Sim change.

Don`t forget to type the activation code also and the number for which you want to make the change.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one,
    Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.