FizzTV computer app

Femtal
Femtal Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited August 16 in TV

I think it's very confusing on why the app is available on IOS and Android phones when you can't watch on mobile networks.

A lot of young people use Laptops/desktop/OSX computers to watch movies/series and even connect their PC to TVs for media centers.

Is there a feedback form I could fill to ask this request? I feel like it's a big mistake to not have a computer app for the TV services and by looking around I see that it's not even in the plans.

p.s Helix (Videotron) offers an in browser access to their tv service meaning you can watch tv through your favourite broswer ie: Edge, Firefox, chrome, Brave etc…

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 809 ✭✭

i agree with what you said.

• Rework9
    Rework9 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Good to know that it's not available yet. Thanks!
  • G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,448 ✭✭

I agree but Helix is the high class and Fizz is less expensive, you should expect to see a little less.

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 627 ✭✭

It might be in development but no news as of yet.

If you want to use the app on your PC you could try an android emulator.

• Bois_3ISKD
    Bois_3ISKD Posts: 2,186 ✭✭

He should design a web application, because not everyone know how to install and android emulator!

• G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,448 ✭✭

Emulator for Streaming, not very well but not impossible..

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,448 admin

Hello everyone,
    We appreciate the fact that you always come up with suggestions.

We are monitoring the forum and want to let you know that we will consider any suggestions for improving our service, especially for beta services like Fizz TV. Please note that the TV service is still in its early phase, and many features are yet to be tested and implemented. Please have patience, and we hope to have you in the long run so you can notice the changes every step of the way.

In the meantime, if you need assistance related to the Fizz TV service, feel free to contact us through the Fizz TV app.

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

• TonyRama
    TonyRama Posts: 33 ✭✭

get a Chromebook!

• TonyRama
    TonyRama Posts: 33 ✭✭

or an iPad for that matter. All young people I know have a phone and a tablet. Only a few do actually use a laptop/desktop.

This discussion has been closed.