Refund for services never activated.

ChCu
ChCu Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited August 1 in My Mobile
I like others have been charged for monthly service, despite the fact that the activation process has been pending since July 14th due to a "faulty" IMEI number (it's 100% the correct IMEI number). I want a refund processed. I don't even see how Fizz thinks they can charge for services that aren't even activated. On top of that, I cannot even access my account: whenever I click the oval green button to go see my account the page loads toa white page and doesn't progress past that blank page. I've tried to access the account in "incognito mode" on both a desktop and on a phone, and yes I cleared the caches and recent browsing history. To add insult to injuy, the green ? buble never appears for me, and when I click on the green "chat with an agent" button on the support page, NOTHING happens. It doesn't even click. When I right click on it I don't have the option to "open invb a new window" That button is as functional as an image without any sort of hyperlink.

Best Answer

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 931 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I have had a white page when trying to log in sometimes. when I refresh it, it does go away. I would try multiple browser too like firefox and chrome/edge. sometimes addons installed could cause things to not show up. for me clicking the chat with agent button just expands the ? button on the bottom right. if nothing is happening, it might be something is disabling javascript or something from loading properly.

Answers

• BeakBird
    BeakBird Posts: 3,383 ✭✭

Try sending a message to @Whizz . He may be able to help you with this.

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi @ChCu

@Whizz will see this thread and help you out. It might take a bit of time, but they will sort it out.

At the end of the day, you could always dispute the charges with your credit card company (assuming that is how you are paying).

My money is on @Whizz :-)

Cheers,

Brad

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 714 ✭✭

Fizz recommends using your account id with your previous carrier as IMEI can be unreliable.

As other users have pointed out you can try different browsers but it might be a waiting game until you can get into your account or Whizz escalates the issue.

• Oli 64JKA
    Oli 64JKA Posts: 4,188 ✭✭

It happend to me the IMEI was good but it didnt work When I contacted them they ported my number for me manualy Make sure you are connected to your account when you try to open the chat with the support team

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,362 admin

Hello @ChCu

We're really sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try to contact us from this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do , via email (My settings → Contact forms) or send us a private message on here and we will gladly assist you further regarding this matter.

Thanks for your kind understanding and cooperation!

Have a great day ahead!

-Ingrid, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.