Absolute fail with Fizz TV

Jamie K.
Jamie K. Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 19 in TV

Took days to get subscribed because the Fizz site wasn't allowing it. Now I managed to get it installed on my Fire TV but every single channels says I'm not subscribed. Tried to check what channels I do have and the link in manage my TV is full on blocked and won't load. Can't log in to it on my phone - says I don't have an active subscription. Would love it if someone could tell me what channels are in the basic Beta version.

Best Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,766 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamie K.

It seems to be a common problem, you should post in the Fizz TV category you will find multiple users tat can help you out. @Whizz probably this new user is not allowed

• Jamie K.
    Answer ✓

Thanks, will probably cancel it today anyway. Guessing the majority of the channels are in French anyway.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Jamie K. !

We apologize for the issue you encountered with the Fizz TV Beta. Since it is a beta, issues can happen. Unfortunately, I see that you have deactivated your TV plan. However, if you change your mind, please be informed that you can contact us 24/7 through the support page Contact us | Fizz

Regarding the list of available channels, you can find it here: List of the available channels — Fizz Community Hub

Have a good day,

The Fizz Team 😊

• Jamie K.
    Answer ✓

Nice, thanks for the reply. I checked the channel list and I can confirm that I tried all of those and got a message saying I wasn't a subscriber. It also confirms that the majority of the channels I would be paying for are French, I have no interest in watching French tv.

This discussion has been closed.