How to reach Fizz technical support ?

Edv
Edv Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 13 in Internet

My home internet doesn't work , i tried the troubleshooting process with no result . I tried to chat with them but the chat button doesn't work ! Any advice is appreciated.

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 8,192 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Edv

I read different member with the same issue, and I don't see what is going on, since for me is working.

You can open a ticket, from your account → my preferences → contact forms

Answers

• PALevesque
    PALevesque Posts: 2,431 ✭✭

elena said it all, just make sure to connect on your fizz account and not the fizz forum in order to be able to contact the support team

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,695 ✭✭

@Whizz Could you please reach out and help this subscriber? Thank you.

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 1,014 ✭✭

try the contact button on a different browser or try again at a different time. sometimes there is issues with it. after that type agent into the chat and just wait. when it's busy, it can take several hours before someone replies to you

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,694 admin

Hello Edv, 

I am sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your internet services. 
    After making the necessary verifications into my tools, I was able to see that your modem is online and signals optimal. 
    The maintenances works are no longer impacting your services therefore everything seems to be in order. 
    In case you are still encounter issues, I kindly suggest you to contact again the customer service agents in order for them to assist you. 
    You can simply reply to the emails received from them or open the Live Chat from here: https://fizz.ca/en/support 
    Thank you for understanding.
    Have a great day. 
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator  

This discussion has been closed.