Please I need help my modem arrive I configure it start working fine and after around 15min it died

Maxcuba
Maxcuba Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 10 in Internet
Please I need someone to help me I am not getting any answers in the fizz chat help please

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 8,157 ✭✭
    edited July 10

Hi @Maxcuba

Try to Reset your Wi-Fi modem to its factory settings.IMPORTANT: This will reset any changes made to your Wi-Fi modem settings to date. You may also need to reconfigure the Wi-Fi settings on your devices (network name, password, etc.).
    Using a thin, pointed object, hold down the reset button on the Wi-Fi modem for 10 seconds.
    Once your modem restarts (this can take up to 20 minutes, let it perform its updates, you will see a series of indicator lights turn on), follow the same instructions as when you initially installed it.

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support , and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,608 admin

Hello Maxcuba,
    We are sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your internet connection. 
    After making the necessary verifications into our tools, we noticed that your modem appears to be offline. 
    It seems like you were able to discuss with the customer service agents and a service call was scheduled. 
    A technician will come to your place on July 16th from the details available in your account. 

Please make sure that a person over 18 will be there the whole time waiting for him. 
    Here are more details regarding the subject: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address 

For the moment we are facing a high number of contacts therefore this is why the waiting time is higher than expected. 
    Your understanding is highly appreciated. 
    Have a great day. 
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator 

This discussion has been closed.