account login problems - sent to "Atiya Secure Athenticator" - not working

steller
steller Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 12 in Internet
I can't reliably login to my account to check stats, change plan, or add to my wallet. If I login from my office It's on a vpn and it seems to work most of the time... but if I try to login from home, I get the grey "Atiya Secure Athenticator" page.. that seems fine, but I can't login there either. Just says "invalid username or password".

What is that? Why doesn't it work? How am I supposed to login?

I use multiple VPNs for my work and have a home and office location. I need to be able to reliably login to my account.

Does Fizz have a 2 factor authentication option where they send you a SMS text message with a code to login? I would do that, but haven't found such an option.

Is there a reliable way to login that will work every time?

Best Answer

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 1,020 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

try using private browsing with no vpn. I had that issue last night when trying to sign in to my account but after refreshing a few times it went back to normal and i was able to log in

Answers

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 787 ✭✭
    edited July 9

Fizz doesn't have 2FA.

Are you by chance using a work laptop/device to log into Fizz?

If that's the case it would explain why your browser is redirecting you to enter your 2FA app as they want you to be connected to your corporate VPN all times and to verify that you are you when you access your work laptop.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,741 admin

Hello steller 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

If the issue still persists, please try again in an incognito window or another browser. If that doesn't solve the issue, contact us directly by accessing this link https://fizz.ca/en/support

Thanks for your kind understanding!

Have a good rest,

-Ingrid, Community Moderator 

This discussion has been closed.