Technician did not come

ThelmaJ
ThelmaJ Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 9 in Internet
My granddaughter set up the home internet for me. The scheduled appointment date is Friday July 5th from 7am-5pm. I waited all day today and no one showed up. I contacted Fizz on WhatsApp since this morning and no agent replied. This is upsetting. I rescheduled the date to next week because that’s the only thing I can do, but I would like some sort of explanation from Fizz instead of radio silence. I really hope this doesn’t happen again next week.

My granddaughter’s Fizz modem is supposed to come Tuesday, I hope she doesn’t have the same issue that I have.

Answers

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 603 ✭✭

It's a bit like broken telephone where Fizz has to send your info to Videotron, who then sends that information out to a field technician.

In the meantime you should try to verify your address on your account is correct and then verify that with a support agent here, https://fizz.ca/en/support as Whatsapp is usually used for more general questions

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin

Hello ThelmaJ  ,

We are sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your appointment.

By making the necessary verifications in our tools, we noticed that your visit was rescheduled for today, July 9th and from the details visible, we can inform you that the technician will come.

It is a busy period for our technicians due to the moving season therefore, even if they are making the necessary to complete all the appointments, unexpected situations may occur on the field and this is why, it happened for him to miss yours.
    We understand that this situation is not very pleasant however we  assure you that we wish to offer the best services. 
    Please make sure that a person over 18 will be there the whole day waiting for him as it is possible for him to come a little later than expected. 
    Here are more details regarding the subject: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address 
    Your understanding is highly appreciated. 
    Have a great day. 
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator 

This discussion has been closed.