Need Help Installing new Coaxial Port in Old Apartment

danbrazil
danbrazil Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 9 in Internet
Hi,
I just moved to an older apartment and received my modem a couple of days ago. I followed the instructions to set it up, and it turned on, except the lights kept flashing, and there was no internet connection. On my account, it says that the modem is activated, and I was able to change the password and name of the Wi-Fi, but it does not work when I try to connect my devices. I have already tried restarting the methods shown on the website, but they still do not work. I think it may be a problem with the coaxial plug since this older apartment already came with one installed, but it does not seem to be working with the Fizz modem.
It is possible to get a technician to come over and help me out?

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 761 ✭✭

yes. you should be able to contact support from your account and request a technician. they can then reinstall a coaxial cable if needed.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin

Hello danbrazil ,

We are sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your internet connection.
    After making the necessary verifications into our tools, we noticed that you were able to discuss with our customer services agents and a ticket was created.

For the moment, the technical team is still investigating this situation and as soon as they will have an answer for you, you will be notified on the email address linked with your Fizz account.

In the meantime, you can verify the ticket status by accessing My Settings- My Tickets.

Your understanding  and patience are highly appreciated.

Have a great day.

-Lavinia, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.