How can I speak with someone regarding issues for the installation of the wi-fi modem?

Isamichaud27
Isamichaud27 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 9 in Internet
Yesterday, I tried contacting someone and received an answer two hours later when I was unavailable. I have been trying since this morning and I have received no answer. I have followed instructions and tried all the tricks and tips online, but the lights of upstream and downstream keep flicking and the @ is not lighting up.
I believe I would need a technician, but noone seems to be anwering today.

Answers

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 761 ✭✭

it sounds like a problem you cant fix on your end. there is an option to create a ticket yourself in the account. otherwise i'd say try again at a different time, they seem to have a lot of people with issues so likely the chat is being swamped

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin

Hello Isamichaud27,
    We are sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your internet connection.
    After making the necessary verifications into our tools, we noticed that you were able to discuss with our customer services agents and a ticket was created.

For the moment, the technical team is still investigating this situation and as soon as they will have an answer for you, you will be notified on the email address linked with your Fizz account.

In the meantime, you can verify the ticket status by accessing My Settings- My Tickets.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Have a great day.

-Lavinia, Community Moderator 

• Sserna
    Sserna Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I have the same problem. Got a reply from an agent in the chat after a few hours. He said a technician has to come to check and finish the installation of the modem.

so far ok...
This discussion has been closed.