How do I contact Fizz support?

SWQZEz9Guz9ZmNewo9D
SWQZEz9Guz9ZmNewo9D Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 4 in Internet
I have tried on multiple devices (phone, laptop, desktop) on multiple browsers (firefox, chrome, edge) in incognito and also not in incognito, with a VPN active and deactivated. The 'Chat with an agent' button on the support page does not redirect me anywhere.

I have inspected the source code of fizz's support page and the 'Chat with an agent' literally points nowhere...

I have tried to contact Fizz support through Facebook Messenger but get 0 response from the bot after I submit my email address.

I have tried to contact Fizz support through their WIFI app but get 0 response from the bot after I submit my email address.

It has been 2 months that I have been trying to contact Fizz to send a technician to my address to fix my internet dropouts but I have not been able to get a hold of ANYONE.

Fizz's support page says 24/7 support. This is a lie.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,605 ✭✭
    edited July 3

@Whizz Can you please help this subscriber? 😀

Thank you.

The chat is indeed available 24/7. When it's a busy period and the queue gets too long, the chat bubble disappears. Try later instead of waiting for nothing.

If you don't see the chat bubble at the bottom of a page, while being logged into your account, click "Help" and type anything like "APN" for example. At the bottom right click the Question mark, then select chat. (I just did it to check.) Type "Agent", "Agent", "Agent" to bypass the chat bot. I know it's frustrating but be patient; they have scripts to follow and things to make you check before they send a technician.

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 809 ✭✭

Do you have java or adblocker? It should be opening up a chat window when you click on the chat bubble

• Howard
    Howard Posts: 4 ✭✭
    the messenger link does not work, the chat support does not pop up for me, I already allowed pop up in my browser
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,448 admin

Hello SWQZEz9Guz9ZmNewo9D  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

I saw that you managed to reach our agents on Both Live chat and Facebook Messenger and a service call was placed for the 7th of July between 7:30 AM and 17:00 PM.

Now regarding the chat function not working properly.

Could you be so kind to reach us in private ( just click over our portrait and click the option to send us a message ) so you can share a picture of the code page exactly when you try to click on the chat function so we can forward it to our technical team?

I saw that a ticket was raised regarding the situation, but they asked for screenshots of the issue, and a picture of the code page when you try to click on the chat bubble should really help.

Hoping to hear back from you!
    Have a good one,
    Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.