REFUND OF CHARGES FOR SERVICES NEVER ACTIVATED

LadyDi214
LadyDi214 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 1 in My Mobile
Hi. After 30hours of multiple failed attempts on FIZZ's behalf to port my ph# over, I have requested that my port request be cancelled and my charge be refunded to my card.
As my SIM was never actually activated due to 'incorrect IMEI' messages, I can't go in and request an immediate cancellation of charges. I am being told I have to 'activate the SIM CARD' with a NEW # and THAN Cancel the service to get my full refund, which is not correct since I was already charged before my sim card was even activated! Sadly, this is further indication of lack of knowledge on behalf of agents in Support I have been dealing with. Currently my charge is in 'pending' status, will it automatically drop off if SIM Card is NOT activated?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 8,083 ✭✭

Hi @LadyDi214

Try to go to your account → My Settings → contact form and open a ticket

however, if your porting was never confirmed you are supposed to have received an email with further instructions, however, if the plan is in pending you cannot cancel it.

@Whizz you should step in

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,362 admin

Hello @LadyDi214 ,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

The situation came from the fact that the system did not process the transfer corectly as we received a delay in the transfer process.

Now, a ticket was escalated and we will reach you back via e-mail as soon as updates are given.

Regarding the refund, once the ticket is resolved, you should have the possibility of retrying the transfer or activating a new number and cancelling it. ( since it won`t take 15 days to resolve the issue for sure )

Our agents will inform you when the time comes and you can take your decision as you will wish to do so.

You can also track the ticket status in My settings - My tickets.

Have a good one,
    Raul, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.