trying to change plan and next payment cycle stated as june 7th? (today is Jun28th)

fishonabike
fishonabike Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited June 29 in Your Fizz Account

FYI: This change will be applied come your next payment cycle, which starts on 2024/06/07

^^^ this is the msg at the payment page. Should I worry about it? Or just go ahead with payment and hoping its starting correctly on July7th?

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,766 ✭✭
    edited June 28

if you made the change you should have received an email

If you try to change again you should see the new policy plan

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 1,287 ✭✭

I don’t understand your worries… Plan changes always come into effect at the next payment cycle. You are supposed to have received a confirmation email. If not, you are supposed to get one five days before the next payment cycle…

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin

Hello @fishonabike ,
    Thank you for your post.

Any request to change the plan will be applied at the beginning of the following payment cycle due to the fact that we are a prepaid service.

I verified your Fizz account and there is no plan change order visible therefore your request was not saved.

Please try again to access My plans- Manage plan- Change my plan and confirm the request.

Here are more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

In case you will encounter any issue, as seeing a past date for the change to be applied, please contact our customer service agents, using this link: ttps://fizz.ca/en/support

They will be able to assist you in this regard.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Have a great day.

-Lavinia, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.