"Chat with an agent" option does NOT work

Simon
Simon Posts: 122 ✭✭
edited June 18 in Your Fizz Account

I've been trying to chat with a Fizz agent over the "secure chat channel" but it does NOT work. Clicking on the button does absolutely nothing (although it does work for the less secure messenger option). I wasn't tempted to use messenger, so I'd appreciate if anyone knows of a work around. Thx!

Best Answer

• AlexJS
    AlexJS Posts: 992 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I had some issues where the green button did not appear in the last few weeks, however it seems to have gotten better recently. One thing you can try is to clear browser cookies and then log in again before trying to chat.

Answers

• M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 711 ✭✭
    edited June 17

When click on Chat with Agent button you should see the following at right bottom corner

Click on the … green "button" to initiate chat. See red arrow below.

• Step_WYQMY
    Step_WYQMY Posts: 1,325 ✭✭

Have used the green 3 dot button in the past, usually takes at least 20 minutes to get in touch with a rep, would suggest you to retry again a little bit later

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 122 ✭✭

@M T. #12340 : as per my print screen picture, the green "button" (to initiate chat) did not appear at right bottom corner.

@AlexJS : Thanks for the advice

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,498 admin

Hello Simon 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please delete your cache & cookies, then try in incognito window? If the button is still not visible, please try again from another device/browser if possible.

If you require further assistance, please contact us via direct message.

Thanks for your kind understanding and cooperation!

Have a good rest,

-Ingrid, Community Moderator 

• PharaohArt
    PharaohArt Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Fizz should have used RCS, or Telegram instead of Facebook Messages, no idea why they decided to use a failing messenger for support, its like telling people to use Skype or Teamspeak lol
  • PharaohArt
    PharaohArt Posts: 7 ✭✭
    it can take from 5mins to an hour to get an agent, sometimes the agent will have broken english as well
This discussion has been closed.