Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,766 ✭✭

Hi @vivi688

The modification is disable 4.5 days before the next billing cycle

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 1,287 ✭✭
    edited June 13

Modifications can’t be done 4.5 days before your next billing cycle, unfortunately.

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 963 ✭✭

You can't modify if you're within 5 days of your next cycle.

• PALevesque
    PALevesque Posts: 2,430 ✭✭

you answered your own question :) you can’t modify it when you are 5 days from your plan renewal

• vivi688
    vivi688 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I navigated in forum around 2021, someone said "48h before the next billing cycle".
  • Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 1,287 ✭✭

Yes, but you need to understand it’s 48 hours on working days. Weekends and holidays are not included. So, let’s say your renewal day is July 3, you’ll need to modify your plan before June 28, as June 29 and June 30 are weekend days and July 1st is a holiday…

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,766 ✭✭

Not it is a computer, is 4.5 days holidays included

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 21,298 admin

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for engaging in this thread and trying to help each other. It's refreshing to see it. I just wanted to intervene to clarify the situation and make sure there are no misunderstandings. As elena code xzi4t  mentioned, the freeze period is 4.5 days ( 108 hours ) before the new payment cycle starts. This happens every payment cycle, no matter if there is a holiday or weekend, as the system does it automatically.  For more information, you can refer to the FAQ elena code xzi4t mentioned. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator. 

This discussion has been closed.