I can't do calls anymore?!

Options
SweetFizz
SweetFizz Posts: 18 ✭✭
edited June 7 in My Mobile

My current Fizz plan is 32$ per month for 40Go and unlimited text and calls.

But ever since this new month cycle has begun, my base 40Go has not appeared at all and I can't do calls anymore… I need to make a call too… What can Fizz do? Can anyone help me?

(Sorry for the low quality screenshots….)

Best Answers

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should contact someone from the support department.

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,530 ✭✭
    edited June 6 Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry @SweetFizz

Did you try to reboot the phone? Or put the phone in air plan mode for 30 seconds?

To make the calls are in in Fizz or Fizz Ext coverage? Did you try to enable the data roaming?

Also you can try to disable the 4G in your phone only to make a call to see if it will make a different

You can always contact the support, https://fizz.ca/en/support , and click on the green bubble on the bottom right of the page in order to chat with them to find the right solution for you.

Answers

• SweetFizz
    SweetFizz Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

thank you everyone! 😊

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 20,348 admin
    Options

Hello @SweetFizz 

We are sorry to hear about the situation encountered with your calls.

After making the necessary verifications into your account, we noticed that you were able to discuss with the customer services agents and a ticket was opened.

This is visible in your Fizz account, in My Settings- My Tickets and it seems like the technical team managed to investigate it. 

They updated the ticket informing that the issue was fixed, therefore please restart your phone in order to allow it to reauthenticate to network and then try to use the services.

After testing, if the issue is persisting, please contact our agents again in order to assist you further.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Have a great day.

-Lavinia, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.