"Change My Plan" not showing in my account

LoDown
LoDown Posts: 55 ✭✭
edited June 1 in Your Fizz Account

I cannot modify or change my current phone plan because the "Change My Plan" option is not shown. What is the problem?

Answers

• popfizz
    popfizz Posts: 120 ✭✭

According to their plan change policy,

A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan. You will have to wait for the next payment cycle.

Are you within this freeze period?

• AlexJS
    AlexJS Posts: 992 ✭✭

It's likely you are within the billing cycle which puts a freeze onto any account changes. If you are then you can return later to modify for the next cycle.

• LoDown
    LoDown Posts: 55 ✭✭

My last account change was many months ago so I do not think that is the reason.

• BeakBird
    BeakBird Posts: 3,379 ✭✭

That doesn't matter.

What matters is if you are now within 5 days of your next payment. If your monthly payment is due within the next 5 days then you are in the freeze period.

You will be able to change your plan after your next payment has gone through.

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 4,332 ✭✭

You can not change your plan within 4.5 days before your billing cycle is ending.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,337 admin

Hello LoDown, 
    After making the necessary verifications into our tools we discovered that for your mobile plan it is a display issue.

The previous plan change is not complete yet therefore this is why you are not seeing the option to change it. 

Due to this fact, a ticket was created in order for the technical team to resolve this. 

You can see the ticket in My Settings- My Tickets and as soon as the technical team will have an update you will be notified on the email address linked with your Fizz account. 

For the internet plan everything is in order therefore if you wish to change it, you can access My plans- Manage plan- Change plan. 
    Here are more details:  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-would-like-to-change-my-fizz-home-internet-plan-how-do-i-do-this 
    Your understanding is highly appreciated. 
    Have a great day. 
    -Lavinia, Community Moderator 

This discussion has been closed.