I unsubscribed after 7 days. Am I not eligible for a full refund within the 15 trial period?

VanCitySwanny
VanCitySwanny Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 20 in Your Fizz Account
I opened a Fizz account and started a plan on May 9. I was getting really poor connections in Tofino, so I decided to unsubscribe and cancelled my plan on May 16. I had read on the Fizz website that new accounts have a 15 day trial period to cancel and receive a full refund. My plan was cancelled and I received a confirmation email, but got no refund on my $28. Even if there was no trial period, I should either get a pro-rated refund or since I was charged for one month of service, I should have had my plan continue until the end of the billing cycle. Cancelling my service immediately and offering no refund is a bit of a ripoff, no?

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 8,083 ✭✭
    edited May 20 Answer ✓

Hi @VancityGuy

In order to get a refund you need to unsubscribe in the first 15 days and you should not use more than 50% of your plan.

If this is the case, you will get a refund, this it can take a week to see on your statement.

Go to your account → My Settings → Contact form and open a ticket

Here all the detail https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

• The 15 days of the trial period (or 30 days for members with an approved Proof of disability);
    • 50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you are a member with an approved Proof of disability).

Answers

This discussion has been closed.