i just join fizz me and my 2 children, then i found out the data gifting not working

Options
hendra007
hendra007 Posts: 5
edited May 1 in Data Gifting
i just joined Fizz me and my 2 children, then I found out the data gifting not working.
i tried to give data to my daughter and my daughter to her sister nothing work.

I contacted support they gave me a ticket, and the ticket never been resolved yet already 1 week.

is this only us that can not send and receive data or all of you guys?

Thanks

Hendra007

Answers

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,486 ✭✭
    Options

Do your daughters have data in their plans? If they don't you can't donate data to them. Do you get a specific error when you try?

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,025 ✭✭
    edited May 1
    Options

Hi @hendra007

They have a data plan in their account? You can gift only to user with a data plan, and if they are in your account, you should gift data using the phone number

• Mark123_2024
    Mark123_2024 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭
    Options

It is not my case. Try to see if their plan includes data. If not, you can not give them. If yes, try adding their activation code on the forum. There are a lot of Fizz users that can help with some data.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,493 admin
    Options

Hello hendra007  ,

Sorry to hear about the issue!

I verified your account and it appears that the ticket is still being investigated by our technical team.

On a deeper check it looks like a few other customers are affected with the same issue, so the issue is known in this case and our team is working hard to provide a solution to the situation.

You`ll be contacted back via e-mail as soon as updates are given.

You can also track the ticket status via My settings - My tickets, to also have a view on its progress.

Have a good one,
    -Raul, Community Moderator.

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    Check if they have data on their plan. You can only donate data to someone with a data plan. Try to give us as much info as you can.
  • hendra007
    Options
    yes all of us me and 2 children have data plan, otherwise how could we try to send data without data? we try to send each other data just to test nothing work, it said data has been sent but a few second later failed to send.
  • hendra007
    Options
    yes all account me and 2 children has data plan
This discussion has been closed.