need urgent help

Options
aleex
aleex Posts: 2
edited April 30 in About my account
Last week, I tried joining Fizz and porting my number from Rogers, but for some reason, nothing worked, and the number transfer request is still stuck in process. After countless hours trying to reach any meaningful support, I managed to contact someone through the complaint form, as the chat messenger isn't working on any of my devices. I've been trying to cancel my services with Fizz and move to Bell, but because there's a stuck ongoing number transfer initiated and stalled by Fizz, Bell and Rogers can't do anything, and I'm simply stuck. This has been going on for over a week, and I've been struggling with the system to find any help or emergency phone number to call to cancel my service and remove the number transfer stuck in process. This is starting to hurt me financially since I'm stuck with Rogers and can't move my line because of the inability of the Fizz (Videotron) team to be contacted. I really need some help here, as I only get canned responses from the Fizz team through the complaint line ticketing system, and I have the impression they don't even read my emails and just serve boring canned replies. This is my last try to reach out to stop their block on my phone number transfer through this forum. After this, the only viable way I see is to escalate to legal proceedings.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,510 admin
    Options

Hello aleex,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

We are sorry to hear about this situation and rest assured, helping you is our goal whether you stay with Fizz or not. I verified your file and I noticed that you mentioned the phone line was successfully transferred to another provider. 
    I also noticed that the error we got on the transfer said it was canceled by the previous provider, due to technical reasons. 
    I will go ahead and forward a request to our dedicated team, to see if they can cancel the transfer, or allow you to complete it with a new phone number, then unsubscribe from it and receive a refund for the transaction. 
    We will get back to you via email with the updates, and if you need further assistance or more information, you can contact us privately. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu 

This discussion has been closed.