Support is broken - Threatened with account suspension

Options
Brandan
Brandan Posts: 4
edited April 29 in My Mobile
I have had nothing but constant issues in my first month. Serious, potential deal breaking problems, poor customer service, you name it. have tickets open with no resolution and they have just seemingly been forgotten about.

Today I get an email saying that service will be disconected in less than 48hours should they not recieve payment.

So let me get this right. Fizz has NO obligation to provide the services that you pay forbecause of the 'beta.' it gets them out of all liability of your plan just straight up not working. Essential things like phone calls and texts not working for zero reason and unwilling customer support just creates tickets sent into the void.

I havent had issues nearly this bad with Telus or Rodgers and neither company has ever made me pay for a service that isnt working didnt offer to help fix it. This is unnaceptable.

Answers

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,490 ✭✭
    Options

Honestly I didn't have any issue of such, however being in a beta period some issues are understandable… it's up to you if you want to deal with them until the service is more reliable or not

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,510 admin
    Options

Hello @Brandan,
    I apologies for the situation, please keep in mind that being in BETA we are still working on improving our service as we go.
    I understand that you have issues with the Fizz connection since being one of our beta customers.
    After further verifications I noticed that you have been contacted via email by our team to provide us with more details about this situation you encounter we are still looking from you to provide us with all the details.
    Please verify your email in order to reply to us with the relevant information to be able to further assist you with this.
    Regarding the issue with your payment, I verified and there is no blockage from us, and I suggest that you try and do it from an incognito page directly from your browser or test with another credit card.
    To add a new payment, you need to log into your account under My settings > Payment methods, click on Add a new payment method.
    More details can be found here https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information
    If you need further assistance, please reach us back on our channels https://fizz.ca/en/support
    I wish you a good day.
    -Mihai, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.