I've received no new plan data since December, Ticket never gets resolved

Options
Grum
Grum Posts: 2
edited April 16 in About my account
Putting this here in the hope someone who can do something will see it, because the ticket I raised in February (#274389) just keeps getting closed and reopened without any fix. I changed my plan last December to get more data but something went wrong at the back end and although I was charged correctly, I stopped receiving my monthly data. I received the old rollovers and continue to receive the bonus addons but no new plan data. I am able to change my plan to take advantage of lower prices, and it appears to process the change but when the new month starts, still no new data.

Currently I am on a 20gb $29 plan but do not receive my 20Gb of data every month. The My Plan screen displays $41 a month which is what I was paying last year, but I only get charged the $29 for the plan I'm supposed to be on.

My emails about the ticket are met with the standard 'we have forwarded this to the technical department' but nothing ever gets fixed. Occasionally the ticket gets closed and then reopened when I email or chat.
There is an issue on the back end because when I first spoke to chat, I was told my account had no data plan, then when he looked deeper he could see that I did but an old order did not complete. I just want this fixed because I'm paying for data and not receiving any. I can get by because family can gift me data but they shouldn't have to.

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,943 ✭✭
    Options

@Grum you can verify with @Whizz maybe!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,264 admin
    Options

Hello Grum,
    Thank you for reaching out. 

I am sorry to hear about this situation and we are here to help you. I verified the situation and reached out to you in private. If you want to discuss the situation, please get back to us, or contact our customer service representatives. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.