What confidence you have in Fizz mobile prices?

Options
hagog
hagog Posts: 4
edited April 21 in My Mobile
Fizz mobile plan prices seem good. Maxed out plan is about 34 dollars with 500 international call minutes.

My Fido plan now 110gb data / unlimited calls total for 50 dollars. I am on device plan the iphone is worth about 15 dollars. Plus Value Pack to give me the $0.03 international phone call rates. Deducting the device financing I come to around 30-35 dollars for the plan.

So I can see Fido/Rogers now getting nervous about Fizz mobile and why they offering me a free upgrade.

Anyhow - that wasn't my question. My question is - how do you feel about Fizz mobile plan prices?
Have they been stable? Fizz has already removes the 50% discount promo from the price page. At least I don't see it there anymore. But on the top of the price table this is what I see:

Take advantage of our limited-time INTRO PRICES.
There are no end dates at Fizz so you get to keep your plan (and its price) for as long as you want.

So what does it mean? What are the limited-time INTRO PRICES. What are the normal prices? Since they have been around for long time, I am wondering how different the prices are going to be after the introduction offer.

I am in Toronto. Attached pricing I see.

Data 40 GB
Texts Unlimited
Minutes Unlimited
Voicemail
Canada coverage
$29.00/month

Answers

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6,146 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @hagog

Contact customer service for a good answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 5,000 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @hagog

for my personal experience, the price never went up, if you check regularly you can find special offer, and you can modify your plan when you want. This happens to me in February, I would like to suggest to check at least once a month to see if you can have more data for the same price or less or to have an even better price.

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,482 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz has been reliable in my opinion in terms of pricing. They never jacked up the price and always offer cheaper and cheaper options

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,476 admin
    Options

Hello @hagog ,

We are constantly updating the information on our website and if you would like see our latest discounts, I suggest you to keep an eye on our website: https://fizz.ca/en/mobile .

Have a good one,
    -Valentina, Community Moderator

This discussion has been closed.